Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

I got a comment from Bohemian Kate, nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. 

Thank you so much, Kate!



To accept this award:
  1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Paste the award image on your blog.
  3. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
  5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.

And here’s 7 things about me..

1. My favourite item of clothing is a long skirt. It’s so comfortable and looks really good.
2. I’m very interested in religion.
3. I was born and raised on the swedish island called Gotland but moved to the mainland in 2006.
4. I fell in love with Italy when I was there on a trip in 2005. Especially Venice, it’s beautiful!
5. I love watching Planet Earth!
6. I dream about living in a small cottage in the forest somewhere in the world. Preferably by a beautiful lake.
7. I love Neil Sedaka!

And here are 15 blogs you should take a good look at!

2 comments:

Boho Market said...

Thank you so much! You're very sweet. I'll share it on my blog as soon as I can :) xoxoxo
Giovanna

Sarah Greenman said...

Thank you so much for including me in your lovely list of blogs! So honored.