In short what we talked about today.
- How does religions change?
- Changes in religion and society?
- How does the religiosity change during life?
- Why does a person become religious?
- How does a person become religious?
- When does a religion matter?
- The ring
- Food (supper etc)
- Clothes (niqab etc)
- The human body
Symbols which creates borders between individuals, identities and groups.
- What is a myth?
- A myth is a story which is considered sacred amongst the believers, and which gives meaning to the community and the individual.
- The myth mostly holds a story about the history, the present and the future.
- Religious myths can be about how the divine intervene in the humans lives. (When God created the world etc.)