Friday, May 06, 2011

Sarah Brightman - Harem

Beautiful video with Sarah Brightman. Speaking of harem and bellydance, I just did the unbelieveable. I just sent an application to be at a workshop where you get the chance to learn how to bellydance. I guess it some sort of breaking free from the old me. Jim and I met our neighbour while taking our walk and she mentioned she had been taking bellydanceclasses. Yay! This could be a great opportunity to get to know some people, maybe even get some friends. When I filled in the application I felt the old me trying to hold me back from it. The old me would never ever take a step like this. But since I´ve already started with the university- thing, why stop now? When you have started to push yourself forwards, you should keep pushing.



No comments: