Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eurovision 2011

I don´t think this years competition was as good as last years. Last year, I found many of the songs really good; Harel Skaat - Milim, Sunstroke Project & Olia Tira - Run away, Safura - Drip drop and more.
Although I have a few favourites this year too.

Estonia: Getter Jaani - Rockefeller Street


Ukraine: Mika Newton - Angel


Ireland: Jedward - Lipstick


At first I didn´t like the Jedwards, thought they looked really stupid and seemed to be having some kind of sugarrush, but now when I´ve been listening to them a few times I have to admit the song gets stuck in your head.
Other songs I thought was pretty good is Kati Wolf - What about my dreams and Musiqq - Angel in disguise. The worst (except for the interval act Jan Delay?) was probably Italy and Portugal. How did Italy make it to second place and Eric Saade to third place? It´s a mystery..

No comments: