"First; you're under the age of 14...you shouldn't even read this and if you do, you should not repost this.
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid.
It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it.
You're a 90's kid if:
- You can finish this [ice ice __ _ _ ]
- You just cant resist finishing this . . . "Iiiiiiin west philidelphia born and raised . . ."
- You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
- You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
- when cops and robbers was a daily activity.
- when we played Hide and go seek until our legs grew numb.
- when we used to obey our parents
- You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time."
- You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
- You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny.
- You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
- You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
- You remember watching:
- -the 1st Batman
- -Ninja Turtles
- -ghost busters
- You remember Ring Pops.
- If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!"
- You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
- Making those little paper fortune cookie things, and then predicting your life with them.
- You played and/or collected "Pogs" or "Hockey cards"
- You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere.
- One word. . . . . . . . Furbies.
- You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
- And Windows 95 was the best.
- YIKES pencils and erasers were the stuff!
- You collected all the Troll dolls
- If you even know what an original walkman is.
- If you still have one.
- You know the Macarena by heart.
- "Talk to the hand" . . . enough said
- You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
- Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
- Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
- Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
- Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
- Before Spongebob . . .
- Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
- When light up sneakers were cool.
- When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
- When we recordedstuff on VCRs.
- When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off of our walkman.
- You had slap bracelets! (google it)
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Post this in your bulletin if you remember these days . . . .
Post with the year you were born"
I was born in 1987