Monday, February 09, 2009

I Love Kitsch

Jag brukar ofta kika runt på Flickr och jag har hittat några favoriter!
Här nedan följer ett par bilder från denna tjejen I Love Kitsch. Hon har massor med bilder från sitt hem, ett väldigt häftigt, annorlunda och färgglatt hem! Jag älskar hennes bilder och vill gärna dela med mig av denna glädjespridare!
I love the figurines, it gives the home the sense of spirituality, and makes you feel safe.
The old-looking pictures are lovely.
The colours, do I need to explain?
I´m in love with this chandelier. It´s beautiful!

Dark furniture is one of my passions. Reminds me of the Indian homes with heavy, wellmade furniture! And of course, you can´t have a sofa without pillows!
This is some pictures from this girl on Flickr; I Love Kitsch. I love her photos, they´re so colourful and you just feel happy when you see them! To see more of this wonderful home, visit her page at Flickr!

No comments: